Aotal is New Zealand's premier supplier of cloud based talent management solutions. Our core technology products include:
- SnapHire, a best of breed recruitment/Applicant Tracking System, and
- Talent App Store, a disruptive HR technology integration platform.
We are seeking applications from proactive, self managing individuals with proven sales and relationship experience for this newly created position. You will be the person responsible for building relationships, and ultimately winning new business across new and existing customers, with products and solutions offered from Aotal's range of technologies and associated services.
Key responsibilities include:
- Cultivate and respond appropriately and professionally to leads or opportunities from new or existing clients
- Identify and develop relationships with companies where we can add value through the technology products and services that Aotal provides
- Utilise a consultative and 'relationship first' selling approach to uncover opportunities, perform business case analysis, identify key decision makers, present and demonstrate Aotal products (engaging additional resources when applicable), write and pitch proposals, and win deals.
- Continuously strive to become a closer partner with our clients and have them become our best advocates in securing new business
- Utilise data and research effectively to understand current market trends, identifying opportunities to service and support new and existing clients
- Be the leader of discussions relating to our sales initiatives
Skills and experience:
This is a key role in our team, and we are looking for someone unique and special. Someone who will not only help to bring new customers to Aotal, but ensure that they are delighted with our technology and their overall experience. Below are some qualifications and characteristics we are looking for:
- You have proven experience and a successful track record in relationship based sales
- You are first and foremost an engaging person. You love interacting with people - and people love interacting with you. "Selling" is about more than just business to you - it's about building a mutually positive and beneficial relationship, and leaving behind a customer that is happy to be working with you and our company
- You are someone with a curiosity to learn. When something has always been done a certain way, you tend to wonder why nobody has begun to do it differently
- You refuse to believe that "no, we can't do that" is an acceptable answer to a question, and enjoy exploring the challenges of asking "why not" of your colleagues
- You are seeking a highly collaborative and team-oriented culture. You go out of your way to help and support your colleagues, in an effort to help them and Aotal as a whole
- You have a solid base of sales and business development experience but are looking to join a different kind of company that values people, has a positive culture, and one where if you work hard, you will experience success, making a tangible difference to both your career and our company
- You are highly entrepreneurial and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You embrace the unknown, thrive with ambiguity, and aren't too nervous when you don't have all the details
- You're looking for a competitive salary, commission incentive, a positive work environment, and an opportunity to make an impact
We are based in the Auckland CBD but this role will require travel across New Zealand and occasionally Australia.
Aotal products essentially change the way companies operate in the HR space. With hundreds of high profile clients across New Zealand and Australia, we have built the best SaaS recruiting and integration software in the world. To support this growth and make sure that we can scale from thousands of system users to hundreds of thousands of system users, we need to expand. This is an opportunity to join a world class software development company and a great team that passionately believes in what it does.
We look forward to hearing from you.